
danny's remix
"the worst season - danny's remix" é a nova roupagem do segundo single da álbum de estreia da cantora-compositora-produtora Tammy. A canção aborda sobre um relacionamento tóxico para ambas partes envolvidas e os novos versões de Danny Wolf trazem uma nova perspectiva para o assunto.
(Verse 1 - Tammy)
I sitted down in the schoolyard table where our flower was first planted
Had let you take care of our garden, but you ruined just to make your own roots go any deeper
The wind comes to bring me the rotten petals since they're what I've left
네가 가장 두려워했던 것의 카피가 되었고 후회조차 하지 않는 것 같아
(Pre-chorus - Tammy)
How can destruction arise from something so beautiful?
How could I stand by myself?
내 다리는 항상 내 뇌가 있는 곳에 머물기에는 너무 떨린다
(Chorus - Tammy)
The petals of my rose were on the floor, you were cutting them, oh, cutting them
How I wish I was surrounded by grace again, but the sun never seems to come with you around
The ray of hope and pure love is broken just by your presence
Wish there was some way I never had the opportunity to know 'bout your existence
I guess there's no reason, only your worst season
Your sorrys won't matter anymore and I gotta move on...
You gotta move on...
(Verse 2 - Danny Wolf)
If I tasted poison, maybe I would have avoided this
But now all I do is stare at you
And wonder why I bother about it
Not every space must be filled with every existing word
Sometimes a void is just a void, a way to find yourself empty
And reflect upon your whole life, and the paths you chose to live
I hope the emptiness fulfills me
I hope your absence fulfills me
(Pre-chorus - Danny Wolf)
How can destruction arise from something so beautiful?
How could I stand by myself?
My legs are always too tremble for me to stay where my brain is
(Chorus - Tammy & Danny Wolf)
The petals of your rose were on the floor, I was cutting them, oh, cutting them
Just trying to make this romantic catastrophic anymore fair, but the sun never seems to come with you around
The ray of light and pure youth is broken just by our connection
Wish there was some way I never had the opportunity to love and burn and end
I guess there's no reason, only our worst season
Our sorrys don't matter anymore and I gotta move on... and you gotta move on
(Interlude Instrumental)
(Chorus - Tammy & Danny Wolf)
The petals of your rose were on the floor, I was cutting them, oh, cutting them (you were cutting them)
How I wish I was surrounded by grace again but the sun never seems to come with you around (anymore fair)
The velvet rope is the only thing that you and our fragile love can't break
예전처럼 내 사랑을 지킬 권리가 없었으면 좋겠어
I guess there's no reason, only the worst season
My sorrys don't matter anymore and you've moved on... I gotta move on
(Outro - Tammy)
She's a shiny mirror, reflects and lights up the room
당신의 팔에 꼭 쥐고 있는 단지 탄소 카피
But I gotta move on... I gotta... move... on
TRADUÇÃO NA ABA INFO