

[Verse 1]
How long has it been since I stepped on this grass for you?
新しいバックパックの隣のいつもの場所に座る
この学校は、私たちと同じように、常に壊され、再建されてきました。
しかし、あなたは今、私たちは十分に強い新しい形になっていると言います
Please don't be mad at me if I decide I want to run away
[Chorus]
I no longer know what we are or where we are
But I'm still standing in the bleachers as the rain falls
この2年間で何よりもあなたを愛していると叫びます
So please be patient with me
Please don't be afraid, come to the bleachers with me
[Verse 2 - RAWAK]
We're getting to that point
Where the end and the beginning meet, baby
この場所に残るのは思い出だけ
自分の欲望は重すぎて背負えない
私はあなたが結婚するために通路を歩くタイプじゃない
I'm used to drive across borders and get lost between states
And now I can't do anything to take the sadness away
[Chorus]
I no longer know what we are or where we are
But I'm still standing in the bleachers as the rain falls
I scream that I love you more than anything in these two years
So please be patient with me
Please don't be afraid, come to the bleachers with me
[Bridge - RAWAK]
私は私の心全体が痛むのを感じることができます
何を言う必要があったかを考えている
そのように私を見ないでください、私は間違いを犯したことを知っています
My end is near and I don't want to take you with me
[Chorus - Tammy & RAWAK]
I no longer know what we are or where we are
And I step out of the bleachers as the rain falls
Iこの2年間で誰よりも愛してるって叫ぶと約束した
But I honestly can't go on with this anymore
I can't go on with this anymore, so please go to the bleachers alone for me.

"the bleachers" CD
$10,00

"the bleachers" Vinyl
$20,00

"the bleachers" T-Shirt
$16,00


