The Bleachers (Reworked)
"The Bleachers (Reworked)" é a versão remixada do carro-chefe do primeiro álbum de estúdio da cantora japonesa Tammy, em parceria com Stelar, PRAYØR e Sana Dawn Thomas e co-composição de RAWAK.
[Verse 1 - Tammy]
How long has it been since I stepped on this grass for you?
新しいバックパックの隣のいつもの場所に座る
この学校は、私たちと同じように、常に壊され、再建されてきました。
しかし、あなたは今、私たちは十分に強い新しい形になっていると言います
Please don't be mad at me if I decide I want to run away
[Verse 2 - PRAYOR]
I can still hear the sound of your shoes through the hallway
And my heart always soars with your presence
If my dreams were reality we'd have run away already to Norway
But my contentment finds it enough just to feel this essence
(I no longer know where we are and what we are)
Not even at the top of the bleachers my eyes miss you
(I no longer know where is memory and where is scar)
But I wouldn't be sad if you search for something new
[Chorus - Tammy & PRAYOR]
I no longer know what we are or where we are
But I'm still standing in the bleachers as the rain falls
この2年間で何よりもあなたを愛していると叫びます
So please be patient with me
Please don't be afraid, come to the bleachers with me
[Verse 3 - Sana Dawn Thomas]
With pain in my heart I awake from a youthful dream
Through my reflection in a broken mirror I see the changes my body has been through
I saw the grass I am standing on today grow slowly
I was patient and waited the time it took to be able to leave it all behind
Many mouths have put weights on my back
But I was strong enough to lift them
Today I'm leaving, carrying all the memories in my suitcase
One day I'll come back with new ones to tell
[Verse 4 - Stelar]
I've been all over the place these past few months
I can't stay sober, cause I keep getting drunk on feelings from the past
From the start we were destined to not be everlast
I promise you, me walking away won't make a big impact
Just hold me as tight as you can
Maybe the warmth of this feeling will stay forever in your chest
[Chorus - All]
I no longer know what we are or where we are
But I'm still standing in the bleachers as the rain falls
この2年間で何よりもあなたを愛していると叫びます
So please be patient with me
Please don't be afraid, come to the bleachers with me
[Bridge - Tammy]
私は私の心全体が痛むのを感じることができます
何を言う必要があったかを考えている
そのように私を見ないでください、私は間違いを犯したことを知っています
My end is near and I don't want to take you with me
[Chorus - All]
I no longer know what we are or where we are
And I step out of the bleachers as the rain falls
Iこの2年間で誰よりも愛してるって叫ぶと約束した
But I honestly can't go on with this anymore
I can't go on with this anymore, so please go to the bleachers alone for me.
TRADUÇÃO NA ABA INFO