Verso 1
I think there's a rising pang in my chest about something in this night
Like a premonition that the world is going to collapse into pieces once I close my eyes
今まで以上に耐えられない気がする
自分の悲観主義が両手に牢獄を作って

Verso 2
足元にはウォッカの空ボトルがあるが、残念なことにそれは私のものではない
このひどい夜を締めくくるのは、喉のかすれと耳の痛みです。
I'm feeling tired of myself, I'm feeling I need something acid down in my throat
Just so I can't no longer scream in the top of my lungs

Refrão
Soaring through the sky, I can see the superblue reflecting on my face
(Take me away, take me somewhere else)
Guess this confidence wouldn't come out without this drink running on my blood
見知らぬ人の腰を抱いて もう会わなければいいのに
Soaring through the city, the superblue is reflecting on my face
(Take me away from myself, take me somewhere else!)

Verso 3
Full-on automobile with mid-twenty mans full of youth
And their flaming eyes don't even hit me at all
I grew out to be such a antipathic, but this night I'll pretend I don't care about this
今夜はただウサギを追いかけて、自分の血管の中にワンダーランドがどのように存在し得るかを発見しているだけだ

Verso 4
And a guy I prefer to not know the name introduces me to a new world of experiences
Push me up, push me down, hot and heavy blurs on my face
And I can't stand this scent covered in ashes, tripping over someone else's empty glasses
From the start, I always knew this town would haunt me to my nerves

Refrão
Soaring through the sky, I can see the superblue reflecting on my face
(Take me away, take me somewhere else)
Guess this confidence wouldn't come out without this drink running on my blood
見知らぬ人の腰を抱いて もう会わなければいいのに
Soaring through the city, the superblue is reflecting on my face
(Take me away from myself, take me somewhere else!)

Interlude — Whispering
Take me away, take me somewhere else, babe
(Is this recording? Of course it is)

Ponte
What is this sting of lucidity on the top of my chest?
この街の鮮やかな輝きの軌跡を見つめる
All my memories are melting, merging and bluring
And I apparently broke the heart of a made-of-money woman
ほら、この町のピエロは私を笑わせるために冗談を言う必要はないよ
そして、灰色の単調な世界を形作ろうとする彼らの安っぽいエゴは、時々嘲笑されることを要求します
Street light mistaken as the the sun, a trail of someone else's vomit on the sidewalk
Too drunken to even think of where my apartment is
Kick out of the adrenaline only when the sun touches my back

Refrão
Soaring through the sky, I can see the superblue reflecting on my face
(Take me away, take me somewhere else)
Guess this confidence wouldn't come out without this drink running on my blood
見知らぬ人の腰を抱いて もう会わなければいいのに
Soaring through the city, the superblue is reflecting on my face
(Take me away from myself, take me somewhere else!)

Outro — Whispering
Take me away, take me somewhere else
Take me away from everything else, take me forevermore


'Superblue' Standart CD
$12,99


'Superblue' Alternative Cover CD
$14,99


'Superblue' Cassette Tape
$17,99


'Superblue' T-Shirt
$35,00


'Superblue' Standart Vinyl
$25,99


'Superblue' Limited Vinyl - Target Exclusive
$29,99