dumb teenager (the weaver remix)
"Dumb Teeanger (The Weaver Remix)" é a mais nova roupagem do segundo single "Soul of a Dumb Teenager", agora contando com a participação do cantor Alec Weaver. Com produção de Uni Inoue, a nova edição se aprofunda no heavy metal, contendo guitarras tocadas pelo próprio Alec. Os novos vocais trazem um tom mais maduro a canção, especialmente destinado para os fãs de ambos artistas ao redor do globo.
[Verso 1: Tammy]
頬に舌を入れた、さあ、絶望を指の間から滑り込ませて
足元に広がる絶望の海 でも今はスインガーの一人になる
私の魂は腐っていて、飢えに満ちていて、この空虚な時間に身を沈めています
南から北まで、私から離れようとする人々しか見えません
それは本当に重要ですか?青春がまた爪の間に
[Refrão: Tammy]
黒と白に色がついたり、ありきたりなものが増えたり
私はまだ愚かなティーンエイジャーの魂を持っています、歩く破壊的な爆弾のもう一つ
お気に入りの映画のシーンをすべて白い細い線で再現
まだ愚かなティーンエイジャーの魂を持っている、私を落ち着かせることができない
その白い関節は大音量の音楽とチープな化学反応を掴みます
そしてこのビルの屋上から喉を鳴らして叫ぶよ
[Verso 2: Alec Weaver]
Premature smokers with their tasteful electronic nicotine, fulfilling the place with their vintage references
Suddenly, I look around and discover I'm the one killing the whole joy on those busy nights
Feeling like I'm always either drowning on the ground or kicking my heart on the roof
I know somewhere in my lungs I got all the despair to run off here
Does it really matter? Youth is between my claws once again
[Refrão: Alec Weaver & Tammy]
Black and white getting colors and some more cliché things
I still got that soul of a dumb teenager, one more of the walking destructive bombs
Recreating all my favorite movie scenes with white narrow lines
I still got that soul of a dumb teenager, can't keep me uncalm
That white knuckle grip onto the loud music and cheap chemistry
And I'll scream my throat out from the top of this building
[Ponte: Alec Weaver]
C'mon belladonna, teach me how to become a dramatic trashy star just like you
C'mon headbanger, teach me how to kill those fucking torments that cling to my leg just for tonight
And those angry monsters dominate me night after night, just to curse everyone and have a knife stuck on my back
All these strangers I used to call friends scream that my state kills them with worry
Does it really matter? I know that tomorrow it will all disappear
[Refrão: Tammy]
黒と白に色がついたり、ありきたりなものが増えたり
私はまだ愚かなティーンエイジャーの魂を持っています、歩く破壊的な爆弾のもう一つ
お気に入りの映画のシーンをすべて白い細い線で再現
まだ愚かなティーンエイジャーの魂を持っている、私を落ち着かせることができない
その白い関節は大音量の音楽とチープな化学反応を掴みます
そしてこのビルの屋上から喉を鳴らして叫ぶよ
[Outro — Non-Lyrical Vocals]
TRADUÇÃO NA ABA INFO