
Refrão
Cut (me!), I'm between the devil and the deep blue (sea!)
End (me!), I'm dying by the devil and the deep blue (sea!) (ohw!)
Verso 1
How did I let someone orchestrate a freakshow on me again?
Oh, 내가 내 자신의 고통을 잉크로 사용하는 모든 노래는 항상 같은 운명을 가집니다.
A vicious circle about a overly-long reprise and should-have-killed men
좋지 않은 기분의 데자뷰 잠시만 뇌를 끄게 해줘
Pré-refrão — Vozes Distorcidas
Come on, you don't wanna lose the only thing you have on your hands
아무도 보지 않을 때 그냥 미끄러져 나가면 미래가 이보다 더 불확실할 수 없습니다
Open hands, closed eyes, perfectly calculated
Refrão
Cut (me!), I'm between the devil and the deep blue (sea!)
You have to end (me!), I'm dying by the devil and the deep blue (sea!) (uh-huh)
Pós-refrão
Whisper in the ear tells me everything will explode (it's the devil! it's devil!)
Whisper in the ear tells me I will explode (it's the sea! it's sea!)
Whisper in the ear... let the pain synthesize through my voice
I... I just wanna burn to the ground~!
(It's the... devil!)
(It's the... sea!)
Verso 2
How did I let my own leg get cut off when I wasn't even looking?
Convenience and inconvenience, such opposite norths that almost get me throwing up
And I... I won't let it take control over me, there's cracks screaming for my attention in every wall
Strangers that kept the keys of my garden gate keep haunting my stupid mind every night
Pré-refrão — Vozes Distorcidas
Come on, you don't wanna lose the sight of yourself
모두가 쳐다볼 때 피 묻은 입으로 그냥 웃어
그리고 결국, 당신은 여전히 거울 속의 날것의 소녀입니다
Open arms, broken legs, perfectly invalidated
Outro
(Whisper in the ear! Whisper in the ear!)
Let me laugh at my own melodrama (Whisper in the ear! Whisper in the ear!)
(Whisper in the ear! Whisper in the ear) I just wanna burn to the ground~! (It's the... devil!)
(Whisper in the ear! Whisper in the ear) I just wanna (It's the... sea!) burn to the ground~

'Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea' Standart CD
$12,99

'Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea' Crewneck
$35,00

'Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea' Standart Vinyl
$25,99